Simple Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles

I seriously can’t believe that Thanksgiving is in 3 days! I am so not ready, not even close. The post-it note hanging from my monitor that I creatively titled “Thanksgiving” has one item written on it – Turkey. Yep, according to my list, all I need is a turkey.


"That looks yummy and delicious!"

Recipe by: mybakingaddiction.com


yield: 4-6 servings

INGREDIENTS

12 Biscoff Cookies, crushed into crumbs
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 large tub (12 oz.) whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed, divided

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a medium bowl, combine Biscoff Cookie crumbs and butter. Divide the crumbs into the bottoms of your trifle glasses. Gently press crumbs to form an even layer of crust. READ MORE

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel